It is always a very exciting moment when the reductions start, the water breaks, and the soon-to-be parents are making their way to the hospital. Even though this is a joyous moment, it can also be very stressful, especially when the mum has not packed a copy bag yet.
An expecting mum should pack hospital bag weeks before the due date. This way she is ready even if the baby selects to come early. She can even pack her things in a nappy bag. There are many stylish Swaddles bags, which can be used for both the mum and her baby. These designer happy bags even have sections and sacks just for the mommy’s personal goods, like her wallet and mobile phone.
Packing your first hospital bag can be a confusing. What do you really need, and what can be left at home? The following tips may come in handy.
• For the labor room – These rooms are often cold. Wearing a pair of socks can make you feel more comfortable. You will also need a couple of washcloths for when you start to sweat and a birthing gown if you do not want to wear the one provided by the hospital. These Swaddle items are not essential as they are provided by the hospital and can be left at home if you are a light packer.
We recommend: A comfortable birthing Gown. 100% Cotton birthing gown, with snap down the back and each shoulder snaps down for ease of medical access and breastfeeding for nursing mothers. Designed with your comfort in mind, good quality birthing gowns can be torn during labor, operation, or for case action; in the days following your recovery and at home during the weeks to follow.
• For the hospital room – It does not matter if you are getting one of your attractive baby bags, or a basic tote bag, pack a few of your best pajamas and a coat. You want to look your best, mainly if you are if visitors. If you feel more comfortable in sweatpants and a T-Shirt, you can pack those too. Just remember that your body will, most likely, not yet be in the same shape as it was before the pregnancy. Also, bring clean underclothing and have slippers or contented footwear at the hospital. Bring your mobile phone if you want to contact friends and family with the good news.
• General essentials – If you like to wear make-up, pack a small variety of your favorite products. You can also bring a hairdryer, growth iron, hair pins and clips, as well as other items you need to get ready. Some women will smooth bring their own clean bibs or pads.
We recommend: A specially made soap Bag, to pack all your essentials. Attractive designs for style and practical solid insert for those seeping creation difficulties!
• For the way home – When picking out an outfit for the way home, do not select anything tight. You will not be in shape yet; even if you start exercise right after the baby was born. Mums who are breast nursing should bring a nursing in case the Muslin Swaddle is ravenous on the way home. As we can picture, not everyone lives 5 minutes away from the hospital. You will also need shoes and a jacket or coat, subject on the weather. You can also bring a couple of extra baby bags for the presents.
We mention: Nursing Covers -Nurse stylishly in style. Large sizing has mum totally covered during breastfeeding whilst in hospital. Match with one of the belch covers.
• For the baby – Aside from a car seat, you also need clothes and a link of blankets for your little pack of joy. Keep a Baby Swaddle blanket, diapers and baby care products in one of your nappy bags in case the baby needs to be changed or has care sleeping on the way home.